Set on the cliff overlooking Lee Bay, Damage Hue has a well-equipped one-bedroom apartment at one end with its own private patio and unparalleled sea views. With the National Trust Coast Path behind the house and the sea in front, this apartment is ideal for walkers and beach lovers.
- Newly refurbished one-bedroom apartment with king-size ottoman bed.
- Ideal for a couple or two adults (one using the sofabed, if required)
- Sky HD TV.
- Wonderful sea views.
- Private patio with barbecue, table and chairs.
- Fully equipped: fridge (with freezer box), oven and hob, microwave oven, washing machine, iPod dock, DVD player, clock radio, large flat-screen TV and an expansive range of pots, pans, books, DVDs and so on
- Off-road parking.
- Use of the front garden .
- Dogs accepted by prior arrangement.
For further details, please visit our website:- http://www.damagehue.co.uk